YouTube is the #2 search engine, following search behemoth Google. YouTube videos regularly populate search engine search results. Videos present your brand in a different, more personal way, and on a deeper level, helping you to develop more impactful relationships with your small business customers and potential customers. That’s why if YouTube is part of the social media marketing strategy for your small business, you want to make sure you are maximizing every video published to your channel.
As SEOs and video creators ourselves, we are well-equipped to help you manage and optimize your small business’ YouTube presence.
YouTube Channel Management for your Small Business
Our YouTube channel management service does not include the creation of videos.
- Optimize each video for search (video title, video description, and video tags)
- Add captions to your YouTube videos
- Time stamps and video content summary, as needed
- Selection of the best video thumbnail or uploading of a custom thumbnail
- Inclusion of a link to either your website’s home page, or the specific blog post or page that relates to the video
- Creation and optimization of YouTube video playlists
- Adding End Cards to videos, as directed
- Scheduling videos for future publishing, as needed
- Uploading YouTube channel art, as needed
- Responding to comments left on your YouTube videos
YouTube Channel management pricing will depend on the content and length of your typical YouTube videos.
Read more about our social media management services, including all our platform-specific services.