The only constant about the online business world is that it is always changing. Navigating those changes and staying on top of what’s best for your small business is time-consuming and can make you feel overwhelmed. Our hourly consulting service is designed to provide you with the support and counsel you need for the short or long-term, while staying affordable for your small business budget.
Our “as needed”, hourly consulting services can be constructed on an hourly, project or monthly basis. Below is a list of common ways we help our clients.
Small Business Hourly Consulting Services
Small business owners can utilize our hourly business consulting services in a variety of ways.
- Retooling & relaunching your website or online store
- Integrating your online and offline marketing efforts
- Launching a new business online
- Discussing the pros & cons of implementing a new social media profile or marketing tool
- Partnering with you as you develop a social media or integrated marketing strategy
- Partnering with you as you develop a blogging or social media content calendar
- Partnering with you as you design & implement your online marketing plan
- Partnering with you as you revamp your website content and layout
- Developing your social media ads strategy including custom audience and pixel use
- Re-branding your business
- Before, during & after a website platform transfer and/or re-design
All small business consulting support includes scheduled phone calls, training and best practices, and of course, we’re happy to answer all your questions along the way. We tailor our consulting services to each of our unique clients and their goals. You can schedule stand-alone calls or we can lay out a more structured schedule for you.
Want to know what it’s like working with us? Read a few of our customer testimonials!